Deciatt V. Kerosene Lamps

In our STEAM class this unit, we have been comparing nonrenewable and renewable energy and power sources. We have learned the equations for power and work. For our most recent FE we went to Tesla. There we learned all about Tesla cars and why they are a better car to buy. They don't use gasoline, they are electric and David (our tour guide) explained to us why electric cars (renewable) are better than gasoline cars (non-renewable). For this project we all have to create an infomercial comparing two energies, renewable, and non-renewable. For my energy I chose Deciwatt which is a company that creates renewable lights for people living off grid or in refugee camps or just simply don't have access to reliable electricity - like third world countries. Deciwatt is trying to eliminate the use of kerosene lamps (non-renewable) for everyone who lives in third world countries.
Below I have a 30 second intro video that I scripted for my sister, and after that is my narrated slideshow.
Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts